Tuesday, March 15, 2011

shopaholic[about me]^.^

 hello!! have a nice day to everyone..  

  I'm Cindy Joy Acer the daugther of Chanda C. Acer and Garcelino A. Acer . I'm living at Mejorada Subd.Roxas City.I'm a student of Hercor College taking up Bachelor of Computer Science Ladderized .I have three sister and only one brother.I don't like the attitude of a person who is dishonest,back fighter because i had experience fighting when that girl back fight me,that's why i put to my mind that i will never change my personality for the sake of others because in this world no one can play my role better than me UNPERFECT but NOT FAKE,then i don't like that my secrets was saying to others in short i don't like the person who is untrusted and all of the negative attitude,and i love the attitude who is near to God and he/she love God.
  Lastly I love music,if i hear those music i feel inspired and happy because i remember my grandmother who support my needs when she alive but after of all that she pass away i don't even care about my study and even other things, my family and boyfriend who is my inspiration at the all time.That's all,thank you..
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment